Operated by Scenic Car Tours
Located just a stone’s throw away from Shakespeare’s birthplace, the 4-star Mercure Walton Hall Hotel & Spa is a 16th century Grade II listed building with a wealth of character. Situated within 65 acres of private grounds, the hotel is tucked away amid woodland and beautifully maintained greenland. The hotel is equipped with an in-house bar & restaurant as well as leisure facilities, including spa treatment rooms, a swimming pool and a gym. The bedrooms in the Hotel are comfortable and modern in design. All rooms have complimentary WiFi, TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
2 or 3 Night Package
MSCC Members Price
• 2 or 3 Nights at the Walton Hall Hotel & Spa
• 2 or 3 Buffet Breakfasts
• Entrance & Reserved MOGFEST parking at the British Motor Museum Gaydon, on Saturday
• *20% Discount off drinks at the hotel bar (when registering your credit card upon check-in)
• Onsite, Reserved Car Parking at the Hotel
• Full Financial Protection in accordance with the EC Package Travel directive
Hotel package prices are per person and based on 2 persons occupying car and a twin/double room at the hotel. Single room packages from £208.00
Walton Hall Hotel & Spa Warwickshire
Make a date to meet old and new friends at the Morgan Owners' gathering of the year!
• Registration at Walton Hall Hotel
• Welcome BBQ in the evening
• A visit to the British Motor Museum (entrance and reserved MOGFEST Parking included). Please ensure you collect your pass for this at the Walton Hall Hotel on Friday.
• Details of optional activities at British Motor Museum will be available at www.morgansportscarclub.com in February.
• Optional visit to the National Trust property,
Charlecote Park, en-route to the British Motor Museum - Register with Frank Whitefoot at [email protected]
• Annual Dinner at the Walton Hall Hotel, Warwickshire including a welcome glass of sparkling wine on arrival and 3 course meal. (fixed menu)
• Breakfast followed by checkout form the hotel
• Don't forget - All Morgans Day at Blenheim Palace on Sunday 7th June
(requires booking seperately)
This new event, based in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, will offer a full programme of activities including Welcome BBQ, a visit to the British Motor Museum at Gaydon, Autosolo and Concours, plus the Annual Dinner with Guest Speaker and Entertainment.
There will also be an optional visit to the National Trust property, Charlecote Park, en-route to the British Motor Museum on Saturday morning.
• Welcome BBQ on Friday evening
(Dress Code - Casual) £29.00 Per Person
• Annual Dinner on Saturday evening
(Dress Code - Smart Casual) - £59.00 Per Person
• Privilege Room upgrade
£30.00 Per Room Per Night
• Superior Room upgrade
£45.00 Per Room Per Night
• Suite upgrade
£85.00 Per Room Per Night
2 Nights at Walton Hall
£169.00* Per Person
Entry Only to British Motor Museum
£12.50* Per Person
3 Nights at Walton Hall
£199.00* Per Person
The British Motor Museum contains the world's largest collection of historic British cars, celebrating the past, present and future of British motoring.
There are over 300 British classic cars for visitors to explore from the collections of the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust and the Jaguar Heritage Trust. Learn about the people behind the cars, the places they were built and hear the stories from their guides. Plus free tours and interactive activities will inspire and bring the stories to life - there is plenty to keep everyone entertained!
Opened in 1993 as the amalgamation of the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust’s preserved car collection, it was the Trust’s mission to keep the memory of the British motor industry alive and to tell its story to all, starting from the beginning of the 20th Century to present day.
• British Motor Museum discounted rates and reserved MOGFEST parking
(as opposed to public car parking) only if pre-booked
• 20% discount off drinks for anyone booked with us at the Walton Hall Hotel*
• Optional visit to the National Trust property, Charlecote Park, en-route to the British Motor Museum
• Welcome BBQ on Friday evening at the Walton Hall Hotel, Warwickshire.
• Annual Dinner at the Walton Hall Hotel, Warwickshire including welcome a glass of
sparkling wine on arrival and 3 course meal (fixed menu).
Why not combine with a visit to All Morgans Day on Sunday 7th June at Blenheim Palace?
To book your place onto this separate event, please contact the organiser Rosemary on: [email protected]